The Holiday Inn Houston Downtown, managed by Pathfinder Development, is seeking a Group Events and Catering Manager who can bring their top-notch sales & marketing skills to our property. This person should have a solid foundation is sales & marketing within the hospitality industry with a heavy emphasis on building sales, operations, Promotions to our Food and Beverage Outlets.
The Group Event and Catering Manager identifies potential business and supports promoting and managing events from start to finish. The person in this role is expected to be strong in restaurant operations and exhibit a concierge-level of service by displaying a thorough understanding of our products, restaurant operations and exceeding guest’s expectations whenever possible. The individual in this role is expected to work closely with the Food and Beverage team including the kitchen to ensure all details and expectations associated with client events are met or exceeded and reports directly to the Director of Sales.
- A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role, as well as two years in customer service
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Possesses good communication, selling, collaboration and organizational skills
- History of strong leadership skills and the ability to command projects and make significant contributions to an organization's overall success
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction, ability to handle multiple projects/clients without difficulty